Thompson Elementary in Arlington, MA 2016
~ Fantastic Book Fairs ~
visit our website www.fantasticbookfairs.com
Quality Books without the distraction of non-educational items.
Fantastic Book Fairs, a joint venture of The Book Oasis and Book Rack, offers two ways for your school to earn money from book sales
The In-School Book Fair:
- An FBF employee can be on site to process sales during your evening events, leaving your volunteers free to help the students - no other book fair does this!
- We will work with your PTO/Book Fair Chair to determine the best mix of books for your students
- We will assist in set up and break down of your fair
- Teachers and Librarians can make Wish Lists; each teacher will have a labeled clipboard with their list and book location for easy shopping
- We will provide Order Forms for popular titles and deliver the books and your commission check to your school within 7 business days of the end of your fair
- We even have online shopping, and your PTO will get a percentage of those sales as well.
Host a Shopping Night fundraiser at The Book Oasis:
- Choose a night, Tuesday through Saturday, and we will donate 20% of our sales from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm to your school or non-profit.
- Make sure you send out an email blast at least a week before and another few days before your event
- You may want to send something home with the students, many parents are overwhelmed with emails
- We will post your event on our Home Page and in our Newsletter
Does your Book Fair look this inviting?
If not, call us. Peirce Elementary, Arlington.
The Book Oasis
Quench your thirst for great books!