The Book Oasis
~Quench your thirst for great books at The Oasis
~ Fantastic Book Fairs ~
visit our website www.fantasticbookfairs.com
Quality Books without the distraction of non-educational items.
We like to get them while they're young!
Fantastic Book Fairs, a joint venture of The Book Oasis and Book Rack, offers two ways for your school to earn money from book sales
The In-School Book Fair:
- A Book Oasis employee can be on site for a portion your fair to process sales and orders leaving your volunteers free to help the students - no other book fair does this!
- We will work with your PTO/Book Fair Chair to determine the best mix of books for your students
- We will assist in set up and break down of your fair
- Teachers and Librarians can make Wish Lists; each teacher will have a labeled clipboard with their list and book location for easy shopping
- We will provide Order Forms for popular titles and deliver the books and your commission check to your school within 7 business days of the end of your fair
Host a Shopping Night fundraiser at The Book Oasis:
- Choose a night, Tuesday through Saturday, and we will donate 20% of our sales from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm to your school's PTO
- Make sure you send out an email blast at least a week before and another few days before your event
- You may want to send something home with the students, many parents are overwhelmed with emails
- We will post your event on our Home Page and in our Newsletter
Thompson Elementary in Arlington, MA 2016